Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ft Bragg housing questions ?

Alright everyone I've turned to yahoo answers after getting no help from anyone else. I'm at airborne school now and my wife is home In ny. I'll be leaving here in three weeks to go to ft Bragg where I'll e attained and I have no idea what I am suppose to do. Since I'm married I want to get on post housing so we can lie together but there is a wait list. Does this mean she can't move down here or will the army pay for me to stay off post with her until something opens up? Also can I call housing and make appointments and set things up without talking to my unit or do I need to talk to my unit first. All I want to do is to live with her again and I don't how to go about doing it. Any help would be available thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment