Sunday, July 17, 2011

Please read , its a little long but i RLY need help. Definate 10 pts best?

Ive met a great guy and him and i are beyond amazing together. My mom is allowing me to see him, and the whole experience(because its not a 4sure relarionship)is going well..besides the fact that im always paranoid. The only bad habit he has is not doing something when he says he will....like calling me back. I know its not the best to get mad over that type of thing but hes expressed to me that he cares about "the little things" and i do too! If he cant do things as simple as remembering a phone call or other events he makes up then that shows me he is unreliable and makes me think he doesnt care because he isnt communicating with me. I could be wrong! Maybe its a misunderstanding but im so TIRED of stuff like that and random disappearances etc happening to me from guys...i just got rid of a major do'er of that stuff -____- so last night it really got to me and sadly when i get like that, i seek attention els where. I ended up on the phone with me ex who was on a home visit from juvi(he beat up a girl). I KNOW i shouldnt have but he is leaving today, had been blowing my phone, and regardless i missed him. He knows me extremely well and still after 2 years is trying to be with me again. But im afraid is a purely sexual thing not that i would get involved because i still have my virginity. When i got off the phone with him he felt so 4sure i was his and not "this new mixed dudes" anymore. And i. Felt. Terrible. For it ! I really care about the guy above but i feel like ive went against him and idk what to do ! Ive prayed my heart out for guidance but i need some advice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment