Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is the MASSIVE disappearance of honey bees another indication of "end times"?

Since there is no past circumstance that I know of to compare it to, I don't really know the effect it will have. So far, we are not in a famine because of what happened to the bess. I really don't think they will all die, as diseases come and go, and those who are active in ecology seem to want to call for the worst. I tend to be jaded considering their tact. When Nerium oleander was dying off, they said the same thing; they were all probably going to die, and they didn't. The same thing for particular eucalyptus trees. The same thing for the bird flu. Now the same thing for citrus greening. So, I'm thinking that hype has a lot to do with fear about things that probably wont happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment